What We Do
Our team of trial-tested animators provide expert forensic animations, graphics and legal exhibits for all types of litigation, including:
|Learn more about Forensic Animation Services.|
The Value of Animation in Litigation
The ability to accurately recreate events from supportive evidence and witness perspectives and to connect with an audience via a medium with which they are already comfortable, makes the use of animation a reliable, persuasive and often indispensable tool in the litigator’s toolkit. It is a simple to use technology that easily integrates into any courtroom, or out-of-courtroom procedure. It should be considered for all phases of litigation including evaluation, arbitration, mediation and trial.
A properly prepared animation can be expected to:
- Engage and connect with the target audience utilizing a familiar medium;
- Provide visual support of verbal testimony;
- Assist in the comprehension of real and direct evidence;
- Provide a realistic visual reference to help clarify and simplify details of a complex event or series of events;
- Show intangibles such as speed, motion, and time in a simple manner;
- Provide varying witness perspectives to the same event;
- Summarize details in an easy to follow sequence.
Learn more about Delivery Options.